ToyUK hereinafter called "ToyUK" or "ToyUK.co.uk" or "ToyUK"
These terms and conditions govern your use of the ToyUK.co.uk website. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this Website. If you do use the Website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, and do not hold ToyUK or any of it's employees or directors or share holders accountable for any information contained or not contained with their website.
1. Copyright notices unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this Website are owned or licensed to ToyUK.co.uk or the merchants advertising within. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in this Website have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
2. Conditions of your use of this Website Except as stated below, the contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of ToyUK. You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this Website to third parties including, but not limited to "caching" any material on this Website for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this Website. You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this Website for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any content.
3. Exclusion of ToyUK liability The information contained in the material in this Website is only for information purposes. The material on this Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. ToyUK does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Website or the reliability of the access to this Website. In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death), for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this Website. ToyUK makes no warranty that this Website (or websites which are linked to this Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
4. Other's advertisements This Website contains material submitted and created by third parties. ToyUK excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material. This Website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by ToyUK. ToyUK is not responsible for the content of those sites. ToyUK provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
5. Data Protection and Privacy Any details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held and processed in accordance with our Data Protection Registration.
6. Law governing the Terms Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
7. Jurisdiction The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms. Where national regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Website, ToyUK has attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Website is not to be accessed from certain jurisdictions and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages in this Website should not be accessed.
8. General Notes. Here are some other general terms & conditions for use of the ToyUK.co.uk website.
ToyUK.co.uk endeavours to maintain the service as being free from defects but is not responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise) for any errors or omissions within the service.
ToyUK.co.uk retain the right to make changes to content without prior notice.
ToyUK.co.uk application which comprises the indexing engine, the robot, the resulting indexes, the search engine and all ancillary components are the property of ToyUK.co.uk. The results from any ToyUK.co.uk search should not be reformatted and displayed on any other site without the specific permission of ToyUK.co.uk
The ToyUK.co.uk can only be used as a link to this ToyUK.co.uk and as such should be implemented in the form described under the heading linking to ToyUK.co.uk or "link to us" section.
The ToyUK.co.uk channel content and supporting pages which encompasses news, weather and other information services is provided strictly on the basis that it is for the personal use only of visitors to the ToyUK.co.uk.
ToyUK.co.uk have no control and can provide no guarantee as to the accuracy or quality of the information of sites linked to.
As such ToyUK.co.uk in no way endorses the information contained therein or acts as an agent for the operators of the sites or bears responsibility or liability for the use or effect of the content of those sites or bears any liability for purchases of goods or services from those sites.
Any orders placed via the ToyUK.co.uk shall constitute a transaction between the customer placing that order and the site which that customer places the order with.
ToyUK.co.uk expressly prohibits the dissemination of this information by any person or organisation accessing this site to any third party (for profit or otherwise) or any other commercial exploitation by any such user.
Use of this material is at the sole risk of the user and neither ToyUK.co.uk nor its information providers gives any warranty that the supply of information is uninterrupted or accurate.
All trademarks referred to on this site are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. But neither ToyUK or any of its employees or directors can be made accountable for any trademark or copyright infringements.
Some types of content within this site including news, weather, sports is prepared by independent correspondents or organisations and therefore do not reflect the views and opinions of ToyUK.co.uk or its staff. The accuracy of this content is the sole responsibility of the original authors.
Due to the volume of this content, ToyUK.co.uk can bear no responsibility for verifying any facts contained therein.
Any inadvertent errors by ToyUK.co.uk or content which is considered offensive, will be corrected promptly upon discovery or removed but no time span can be imposed on ToyUK.co.uk, even though we ToyUK.co.uk will consider this a moral obligation.